These lessons (suitable for boys and girls aged 8 years and older), are ideal for Children who want to become Young Wizards and learn to perform magic and ‘know how’ the tricks are done, this is where Magic Lessons can help, while at the same time they will have enormous fun and be thoroughly entertained!
Children will Discover the Art of Magic, learning a selection of easy Magic Tricks and after each lesson they will receive their own Magic Kit containing all the tricks that they have learned, so that they can perform the tricks and fool their family and friends!
These Magic Lessons are not only fun, but are educational too. They are a different form of entertainment and offer a wonderful alternative to a traditional Magic Show. Without doubt, a much more entertaining option for older children who feel that they are ‘too old’ for a traditional Children’s Party Magic Show.
John has been conducting these ‘Hands-on’ Private Magic Lessons for many years, they are an ideal introduction to the art of performing Magic! – and are extremely popular with older children (from 8 yrs. and over) who often prefer to learn magic, rather than just to simply ’sit and watch’ magic being performed.
Some of the things children can learn and receive?
- Hands on Fun – Easy to learn Magic Tricks
- How to make objects disappear and re-appear
- How to make one solid object penetrate another
- How to make objects float mysteriously in the air and much more!
- How to perform a funny interactive Magic Show
- The Story of the Fisherman vs. Harry Potter
- A Puzzle that drives the Kids and Adults crazy!
- Seeing into the Future and Reading Minds!
- The Three Golden Rules of Magic
- A ‘Top Secret’ Book of Magic Tricks
- A Magician’s Badge
- A Magician’s Certificate
- A Magic Kit of Tricks to take home and perform for their family and friends
- New Skills
- Amazing Memories
John’s Magic Lessons are always in great demand and are designed to give children lots of happy memories and skills that will last forever! – Enquire now …